Web Game Developer
Do you want to be part of our award-winning development team and spice up your cv? Then keep on reading!
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of clients to create bold and award-winning digital experiences. Our team is responsible for engineering high class digital experiences for premium brands. Such as Nike, Johnnie Walker and Sony. Your main focus is developing web based experiences. To offer our clients the best possible service, you will work closely with other disciplines such as creation, concepting, project management, operations and external vendors. We also expect our team to act according to company standards and values, for example a can-do mentality.
A DAY AT OUR OFFICE
A typical day at the Moyosa office starts with some coffee [o.i.d.] and a daily stand up. You will start developing the next awesome experience, next you will proceed with prototype building for a new global marketing campaign. Meanwhile you will contact your operations colleagues to talk about the Metaverse 😉 and you will plan some meetings with creation and concepting for a new project. After a relaxed lunch you take a break and walk around the awesome stadium of FC Groningen or play some Def Jam: Fight for NY. Your afternoon starts all refreshed and ready to take on some more development tasks.
At Moyosa you will handle work for several clients and projects, which means you have some serious planning and communication skills, which you use during the day to make sure your work runs smoothly and deadlines are met.
Furthermore you will grow to do your own project management and have client contact on future projects. As a professional you are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and investing time in innovative developments.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a fun and dedicated team player, who brings energy and action to the team. You maintain a positive attitude and you are able to stay focused and proactive also in hectic times. These hectic periods can be stressful from time to time. You can handle these stressful periods and you are able to ask for help when you need it. We expect you to have a problem-solving attitude and analytical skills.
- At least 2-3 years of professional programming experience
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math,rendering algorithms, and data structures;
- Performance minded development and optimisation
- A proven track-record of your past work;
- Strong interest in UX, concepting and functional design;
- Sufficient communication and presentation skills (English is theworking language).
- (Preferably) Bachelor/ Mastering Engineering or Computer scienceor equivalent experience;
- Proficient in:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop,
- Illustrator, InDesign
- Web API integration
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and UserInterface (UI)
- Pre: WebXR, Aframe, ThreeJS, PHP,
- Azure or AWS Cloud
- Architecture and Design.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace at an award-winning company where your proactivness , can-do attitude and commitment are appreciated;
- A 12 month contract, with intention to extend;
- 25 PTO days to go on vacation and do the things you like the most outside of work;
- Training on the job, because our team loves to share knowledge;
- An onboarding gift: the coolest jogging suit to remind you to spend time offline, because we care about work-life balance.
Build amazing digital experiences for cool clients
Do you want to help build amazing digital experiences for cool clients? We’d
love to hear from you, apply now! Just send us your LinkedIn profile, or send
your CV and we will contact you within 2 days. If you have any questions, just
send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only respond if:
● you are a direct applicant, not a recruiter;
● able to work physically(partly) in our in Groningen office (non remote)