Are you a true master at managing the coolest projects and do you want to work for an award-winning company? then take a look at this!
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of clients to create bold and award-winning digital experiences. Our team is responsible for engineering high class digital experiences for premium brands, such as Nike, Johnnie Walker and Sony. As Project Manager you oversee several projects, from briefing to development, finalization and evaluation. You focus on the best project execution with the clients’ needs in mind. Setting project objectives, monitoring deadlines, matching the high Moyosa quality standards, within KPI’s and budgets is a daily part of the job. You work closely with other disciplines such as creation, concepting and external vendors and you are responsible for smooth project communication and cooperation between all stakeholders.
A DAY AT OUR OFFICE
A typical day at the Moyosa office starts with some coffee (or tea 😊) and a daily stand-up. Then you start your work by checking the status of your projects. Next you have a meeting with creation to see how they are doing with ongoing projects. You will discuss the clients’ needs and check the translation of these needs in the prototypes that are being built. During the rest of the morning you will update and contact some of the clients. After a relaxed lunch you walk around the awesome stadium of FC Groningen or play some Def Jam: Fight for NY.
Your afternoon starts all refreshed, ready for some more awesome projects. You start creating a project plan for a new project, setting timelines, project objectives and deliverables per department. You plan a project meeting with the different disciplines to inform them about the new project. In the meanwhile you help your colleagues by answering their project related questions. After one last check of your project overviews, you head home fueled by the projects you have been working on.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a positive, problem-solving, deadline juggling project manager with strong planning and communication skills. You have a proactive attitude and are a fun and dedicated team player. You are able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders and prioritize actions for yourself and others. You are an efficient decision-maker with a sharp eye for detail, building relationships in the team and with external parties and clients. In hectic times you maintain accurate overviews of the different projects and you stay focused on KPI’s and deliverables. You can handle stressful periods and you are able to ask for help when you need it. As a professional you are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and investing time in innovation and development of your PM knowledge and tools.
- At least 2 years of project management experience, preferably in Marketing / Creative campaigns;
- A proven track-record of your past PM work, with projects managed from start to finish;
- Preferably Scrum Master; at least Scrum experience;
- Experienced in working with PM tools such as Jira, Asana and Basecamp;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English is the working language);
- Relevant Bachelor degree;
- Analytical skills and knowledge of project financials.
You are also welcome if you are a junior in PM work. We can learn you how to manage our projects Moyosa Style. We do expect you to approach your work with curiosity, guts, a hands-on mentality and loads of flexibility. Especially because we are a small team and we work together to get things done; which sometimes means going outside of your job description to help your colleagues. Additionally, you are interested in the latest tech development, such as app and website development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace at an award-winning company where your proactivness , can-do attitude and commitment are appreciated;
- A 12 month contract, with intention to extend;
- 25 PTO days to go on vacation and do the things you like the most outside of work;
- Training on the job, because our team loves to share knowledge;
Manage amazing projects for cool clients
Do you want to be part of the Moyosa team, delivering innovative experiences for A-brands by fulfilling a crucial PM role? Then we’d love to hear from you, apply now! Just send us your LinkedIn profile, or send your CV and we will contact you within 2 days. If you have any questions, just send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please only respond if:
● you are a direct applicant, not a recruiter;
● able to work physically(partly) in our in Groningen office (non remote)